I learned the hard way how to get a barbed hook out of someone. That is why she is my ex-girlfriend. If you watch this video, maybe you wo...
I learned the hard way how to get a barbed hook out of someone. That is why she is my ex-girlfriend. If you watch this video, maybe you won't suffer the same fate as I.
It is no reason to freak out when you stick a barbed fly into yourself or someone else, but it can be painful if you don't remove it correctly. This quick video shows a technique for fly removal that has come in handy more than once.
Thankfully, I almost always pinch my barbs these days, but here is what you do if you don't:
It is no reason to freak out when you stick a barbed fly into yourself or someone else, but it can be painful if you don't remove it correctly. This quick video shows a technique for fly removal that has come in handy more than once.
Thankfully, I almost always pinch my barbs these days, but here is what you do if you don't: