Frankie Melgoza has been having quite a successful spring down in the heart of Texas! Here are his comments: I have to...
Frankie Melgoza has been having quite a successful spring down in the heart of Texas! Here are his comments:
I have to say you guys offer some of the nicest flies at
awesome prices!!! I've been catching fish after fish on flies i purchased from
you! Just thought I'd share some photos of my catches. I fish down deep South
Texas for several species! Fellow anglers always comment on the cool flies I've
gotten from your website! Those Damsel Flies produce great down here. Thanks!
-Frankie Melgoza
Phoebe Komlos is showing off her first catch! She caught this trout on a squirmy worm and is looking for more! She enjoys Daddy-Daughter fishing time with her father Aaron and will soon be outfishing us all!
Lauren Ulman still has the time for catching big brown trout, even with a baby on the way. She and her husband Eric have been prepping for their newest addition in between fishing sessions on their local rivers. Eric responded to the news of their photo contest win:
Thank you again for featuring my wife's photo she's been
showing it off to all our friends!!
Tre Kerns is one of us! An all around outdoorsman, don't call him a fishing bum. He is catching some very nice fish this summer, and we are enjoying his pictures. Thanks for sharing Tre!
If you have a photo that you would like to share, please feel free to send it on over: info@bigyflyco.com
Thank you to all that share and keep em coming!
Andrew


