Big Y Fly Co is pleased to be a sponsor of Casey Johnson's Journey to the end of the Earth . A motorcycle, fly fishing, surfing, journe...
Big Y Fly Co is pleased to be a sponsor of Casey Johnson's Journey to the end of the Earth. A motorcycle, fly fishing, surfing, journey from Alaska to Argentina. That certainly makes my own upcoming trips pale a little by comparison, but due to responsiblities I had to turn down an invite to meet up in Mazatlan, while I hated to miss the opportunity, I gladly will also miss Casey's Manta Ray sting, and the subsequent foot swelling to the size of a football.
Be sure and check out the updates, albeit they might be a little delayed for awhile.
Anyway we are glad Casey who was first a Big Y Fly Co. customer found us worthy to be featured along with Scott Fly Rods and other fine sponsors.
I will be picking his brain upon return as this is one of those things I have on my do before I die list.
Be sure and check out the updates, albeit they might be a little delayed for awhile.
Anyway we are glad Casey who was first a Big Y Fly Co. customer found us worthy to be featured along with Scott Fly Rods and other fine sponsors.
I will be picking his brain upon return as this is one of those things I have on my do before I die list.